Digital Hearing Aids
Join the Digital Revolution
Digital Hearing Aid Features and Technology Levels
The digital revolution made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look, feel and work. Your hearing aids can be so small they are nearly invisible. The can be so cool looking that you want everyone to see them. But most important, they sound so natural that they mimic the way you used to hear before experiencing hearing loss.
Digital Hearing Aid Features
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it.
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect.
- Feedback cancellation does just that — it cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoying whistle.
- Hands free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment… whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in wind.
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
- Wireless technology allows you to hear your cell phone, television, and home phone in stereo, through your hearing aids.
Digital Hearing Aid Technology Levels
There are four basic levels of technology. These levels include: Best, Advanced, Basic, and Economy. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
Find out what it sounds like before you buy!
Call 541.884.3725 for your FREE demonstration today!